There are many ways in which you can go about installing the Showbox APK app for the iOS. However, you should know that the app is referred to as Movie Box when it comes to the iOS.
Compared to the Android interface, installing the app in iOS can be a bit tricky and will require some effort on your part. In this article, we will be discussing 3 simple yet effective ways in which you can install this app, without going through the trouble of jailbreaking your iPhone.
You should also note that there is a risk of installing any third party application on your iPhone. Before you proceed, make sure to create a backup of all your data.
Without further ado, let’s jump into the procedures. There are a variety of options, so if one doesn’t work out, try the other two.
Tips To Download Showbox App For iPhone
Step 1: Using Vshare
- Vshare is currently available only for Windows. So if you don’t happen to have a Windows computer, you can try the 2nd and the 3rd options. Firstly, download the latest version of Vshare on your computer.
- Once the download is finished, after installation you will be asked to connect your phone to the PC, via a USB cable. After connecting it tap the “Trust” prompt on your phone. A new screen will appear on your pc after the connection is established.
- From you pc, navigate your way to the Apps tab and download “Movie Box”. You can also check the progress of your download from the download tab.
- After the download is finished, you will be given the option to install the app onto your phone. It is important that you do not disconnect the device from the computer while the app is being installed.
- Open up your iPhone and you should be seeing the Movie Box app being installed like any other standard app.
- Before you start using the app, you will need to grant it permission by verifying the creator of the app. To do so, open up settings, and navigate to the General section. Now tap on the Profile and Device Management option and select the option of Developers name associated with Movie Box. To start using the app, check the “Trust” option.
- Once verified, the app will be ready for use. Exit settings, open the app and enjoy endless streaks of new and upcoming movies.
Step 2: Zestia Installer
This process is for those users who don’t have a Windows operating system.
- Install the Zestia installer app. You may need to provide permission to this app as well.
- Find the downloaded file and install it. After the installation has finished, open up the app.
- Keep scrolling until you find “All Applications” and select the genre. Search for the Movie Box app and install it. They will temporarily take you to the Zestia install page, but you shouldn’t worry. Select the “Tap here to Install” option and your app will be installed.
- Once again the app may not work unless you have verified the author and granted it permission to be used in your device. Same as before, open up settings, navigate to the general options and select “Device Management”. Once inside, choose the name of the developer associated with Movie Box and tap on “Trust”.
- The app will be verified as coming from an authentic source and will be ready to use. Same goes for the tablet. Just remember to verify the user after the installation.
Step 3: Using Othman
- For technical reasons erase Safari’s history and website data before proceeding on with this step.
- Now open up Safari on your iPhone or iPad and enter “Movie Box app download” in the search bar and hit “Enter”.
- Now you will be given with a list of sites where you can download the Movie Box app on your iPhone or iPad. Click on any of the link from the search results.
- The link will take you directly to the Movie Box app download page, where it will display the latest version of the app along with a download button. Tap on download and wait until it’s done.
- After the installation, the app should be visible on your app screen.
- Go to Settings > Device Management > Huawei > Trust Huawei
- You’re all done and your app should be ready for use.