Donations are not begging, providing something in return. Many websites or blogs are passionate about sharing information through articles. Although, they have good stuff and skills that are to be shown up but the cost of running a website making them struggle. To help those kinds of people donation plugins are available for WordPress website and blogs to make donations easy.
Sometimes, people who share information on social cause are passionate about it. But they will not have enough funds to expand their activities. The donations are not constricted to social activity blogs as it may be for designers, inspiring article writers, politicians, charities, non-profit organizations.
The donation plugin for WordPress helps to raise funds for the needy writers or bloggers or website owners or helping in a situation or person. The situation may be anything but its easy way to reach people and to get the donations you require on time as this reaches more number of people than in person.
Now, we will look into the Top 5 donation plugins for WordPress.
Donorbox is a free WordPress donation plugin that charges you only after you receive $1000 month as donations. To start using this plugin, you have to install it and later signup in the donarbox.org website. This plugin integrates with Paypal, MailChimp, Salesforce, stripe, and many more.
- You can customize the form, receipt text, and fields shown.
- Easy to add donation form to any post or page on your website using a simple shortcode.
- Employer donation matching feature helps to double your donations.
- You can localize manually or auto-detect forms in French, Spanish, English, Italian, Portuguese, and German.
- Custom donation page with color, logo, and styling.
The Give donation plugin integrates with any theme or page builders of WordPress which includes donation forms, management, and full-featured reporting.
- The donation form looks professional with donor management and reporting all for free.
- It provides custom goals and fields on the donation form to attract more people.
- You can choose payment add-ons based on the one you need.
- There are no transaction charges.
- The customizable form looks pretty on any theme.
Charitable WordPress plugin has no setup or monthly charges and creates customizable fundraises within few minutes. It allows you to accept payments from different payment gateways like Authorize.Net, Stripe, Payfast, and PayUMoney.
It has a newsletter that helps to grow your list of subscribers. The key features of this plug-in are user-friendly and give full control over donation’s module and fundraising.
- Request donations based on location.
- Share campaign updates with your contributors.
- The online support includes FAQ, ticketing system, documentation, and blog.
- Charitable plug-in won’t charge a fee on every transaction.
- Set up fundraising campaigns and can customize them according to your preference.
PayPal donations Plugin can be placed anywhere on your website, and it accepts funds from PayPal account or credit cards. On the settings page, you will have clear instructions to signup PayPal account and allows donations within few minutes after installing the plugin. You can start as beginners and as it has many features which help to grow with your organization.
- Paypal is the easiest and fastest way of collecting donations.
- The plugin has 15 built-in translation languages.
- PayPal cuts down development and increases donations as many people trust the brand.
- It is easy to add to a sidebar, post, or a page.
- You can customize default payment, currency, language, and button style.
Seamless is also one of the best donation plugins which help to raise money for your business or organization. It accepts payment through PayPal gateway and will show up a thank you message on making payment.
- It accepts payments anonymously, invites users to join the mail list, track down donors, and collects recurring payments.
- Recently adopted by David Gewirtz who plans to add new features.
- You can add a widget to your website with a simple shortcode.
- The developers provide support through documentation, FAQ, forum, and video tutorials.
- Many donation currencies and translation languages are available for easy access.
The donation is the way to pay off to the work they are providing as a token of appreciation and giving needy people as a service. The Donorbox donation plugin has many useful features, and it is the easiest way to start.
Do you want to know more about donation plugins? Come on let’s, get connected in the comments section.