Holding a phone line or waiting for a customer care executive to response is way too old. Moreover, clients don’t like to delay.
You can’t even ignore your consumers and their problems. After all, they are everything for the company.
Obviously, you have to enhance customer support, including marketing strategies (sounds costly and ongoing expense for the business).
There are solutions available, you just have to opt for the right one like Chatbot Technology.
Read Also: What is a Chatbot and what can it do?
Table of Contents
- 1 Chatbots technology can Increase 60% of the Profit
- 2 48% of the Customers Like Live Chat with a Brand for Customer Support
- 3 Chatbots are always Online for Providing Solutions to Consumers
- 4 Why Chatbots?
- 5 Did you know, you can create your own Chatbots?
- 6 21% of the Entrepreneur thinks Chatbots are very effective for Interactive Communication
- 7 In Conclusion
Chatbots technology can Increase 60% of the Profit
A chatbot is a software designed with technology like AI to provide real-time customer support. This has been proven very efficient in meeting business needs.
The software performs tasks like marketing, interactive communication with clienteles, takes a feed from the online shoppers and chatbots collect customers’ data for enhancing promotion activities.
This sound to be a better option, unless you want to pay for human resources and that too every month. Developing a chatbot is a one-time investment with limitless benefits.
Are you still confused? How does it work? Just sit back and read below example to know the importance and functionality of the bot.
The functionality of the software is to stay online and assist customers with an appropriate solution. These bots reply to customers according to your commands and you have the full control of the system.
Read Also: Business Trends of 2018
48% of the Customers Like Live Chat with a Brand for Customer Support
Whenever I buy new equipment from online, I have lots of questions for customer care executive. Now waiting for the person to respond, is not an option.
Thanks to my favorite company for utilizing the service like chatbots. When I visited the product page, there was a section for talk to us and get instant help.
Believe me, it was so fast; I didn’t even have to wait for the problem to resolve. It was like talking to a best friend online.
Chatbots are always Online for Providing Solutions to Consumers
The function of the chatbot not limited. You can use on the platform to help customers while shopping. It works exactly like salesmen in a shopping mall.
Here, it has the capability to enhance and learn from experience (machine learning). Facebook bot is the best example for this. As it is impossible to give 24*7 support to your customer.
Automated chatbot software is useful for quick solutions.
27% of the online shoppers think AI is the next big thing in e-commerce.
- Fast, Reliable and User-Friendly: – Customer will able to get instant help without submitting the millions form. Customers just have to click on the chat button, they will be assisted. By this, you will able to attract more customers.
- More Features: – Chatbots don’t only help customers, but also enhances the shopping experience. Some of the chatbot functions are like voice commands, image tagging, and more.
- Customers Don’t Have to Download Chatbot: – User can take benefit of chatbot anytime. They are uploaded to the web server and anyone can use it to take instant help.
- Eliminate Human Resources: – You don’t have to hire human resources for customer support. Chatbots have the capability to chat with 100+ users at a time. This sounds to be a better option after all.
- One-Time Investment: – Once the system is up and running, you don’t have to pay anyone. Like you are paying now to customer care executive.
Did you know, you can create your own Chatbots?
There are tons of chatbots available, you can use them for your needs. Available chatbots are user-friendly and bugs free. Moreover, you may find some of the chatbots for free.
To create a chatbot, you should have a foolproof plan. This will help you find a meaning or why there is need of bots in your company. Someone once said everything has a meaning.
21% of the Entrepreneur thinks Chatbots are very effective for Interactive Communication
Here is the list of things you need to develop a winning Chatbot
- The purpose of developing an AI
- Functionality of the software
- How it can be helped to develop business
- Advance features that you need in a chatbot
If you have already written down all this in a paper, then all you need is a help from experts.
By 2020, 80% of the companies will use Chatbots for Marketing and Customer Care
If you are looking forward to enhancing your eCommerce, you should start utilizing modern tools of business. This can result in building customer relationship which is everything. All you have to is look for an IT company that can meet your goals.
Bhavesh Surani is the Head of E-Commerce & Mobile Application in Brainvire. Holding 15+ years of experience in IT sector, he helps various startups, business, and enterprise to grow business with apt strategies and robust web and mobile solutions.