Are there best video editing software for YouTube creators available in the market?
We will list the best video editing software to help you pick yours according to your editing needs. Note that different YouTube video editors have distinct features that are aimed to accomplish a particular task. So, ensure the software you choose has the features you want for your editing task.
A video is an interactive content that helps people to consume information. It is good to understand that editing the videos you post online is crucial since the raw clips you take need to be organized and any mistakes removed so that it can attract many viewers. This is the main reason why YouTubers need video editing software.
In this post, we have made your work easier and listed the best and easy-to-understand video editing software. All are cheaper and takes some few hours to learn how to work with and come with all the essential features you want to create amazing videos for your viewers. The good thing is that they work on Windows and Mac.
Table of Contents
- 1 1. Filmora video editor
- 2 2. iMovie – Supported by Mac and iOS
- 3 3. Windows Movie Maker
- 4 4. LightWorks – Best video editing for Mac and Windows
- 5 5. YouTube Video Editor
- 6 6. Final Cut Pro
- 7 7. Pinnacle Studio 21.5
- 8 8. AVS video editor
- 9 9. Adobe Premiere Elements 11
- 10 10. Blender
- 11 Conclusion
Video editing is not an easy task and it can take someone sometime before they can understand how to go about the process. However, Filmora makes is easy for beginners to create and edit YouTube videos that are attractive and in a professional way.
The program offers numerous editing modes that handle distinct tasks, however, the program’s Full Feature Mode offers a wide variety of capabilities that can help you accomplish you editing in a simple way. The good thing about this software is that it is supported by the major platforms such as Windows and Mac.
- The best video editing software for beginners and non-editors
- Supports a wide variety of file formats such as MP4, MOV, FLV, MKV and more
- Supported by Windows and Mac operating system
- It’s all-in-one video editing software.
- It does not support 3-D or 360-degree video editing.
2. iMovie – Supported by Mac and iOS
Another amazing video editing software for YouTubers that was launched in 1999 is the iMovie that can be downloaded for free. This is also the best video editing software out there that allows video editors to easily import videos for easy editing. With this video editor, users can add effects; insert headings as well as soundtracks. Adding files to the software is also easy since you just drag and drop them to the program.
- It is an easy-to-use YouTube video editing software
- Designed with a friendly interface and enables users to share edited videos to various platforms like Facebook, YouTube, and other online sites.
- You can easily insert background music and add visual effects to videos with this program.
- Only accessible by Mac and iOS users only
- It does not allow importing of files in MP4 format.
This is a program developed by Microsoft and one of the best YouTube video editing software. With this program, you can create, edit and publish videos on various platforms like Facebook. The good thing about this program is that it allows editors to add transitions, effects and video titles for customization purposes.
The program is developed to enable quick editing of videos and in fact, you don’t have to be an expert video editor to use it.
- It’s a free video editing software
- It’s an easy-to-use video editing software
- It features a variety of editing functionalities to enable editing of videos.
- Great for photo slideshows
- It offers limited editing options for videos
- It may crash down.
4. LightWorks – Best video editing for Mac and Windows
Although it features some intimidating functionalities, it is a great program that can help YouTubers to create and edit videos. It features a user-friendly interface that is equipped with visual effects and transitions. The good thing about this program is that it supports a wide range of file formats such as 4K videos and also allows users to publish videos to YouTube easily.
- Offers users the ability to customize videos
- It supports a wide range of platforms
- It features a user-friendly interface.
- The free plan of this program does not offer sufficient export capabilities.
Another free video editing for YouTubers that will enable you to customize your videos easily with its specialized functionalities and effects is the YouTube video editor. This software allows users to trim videos according to user’s needs.
- It’s an easy-to-learn and easy-to-use software
- Works with good speed.
- The free version offers limited functionalities
Final Cut Pro offers great video editing capabilities and the good thing about it is that the new version supports 4K as well as 5K videos. This software is best for YouTubers especially those using Mac Operating system.
- A useful software to use
- The software features regular updates.
- Good for Mac users only.
Supports a wide range of file formats so it does not require users to use specific cameras while shooting YouTube videos. The Pinnacle Studio offers advanced video editing functionalities for beginners for easy editing of videos
- Can edit any video captured using any camera model
- Supports audio ducking
- Only supports Windows OS
This program offers a wide variety of features which makes it the favorite YouTube video editing software out there. Great video editing software for novice users and an easy-to-use for YouTubers.
- A good software for beginners
- Allows dragging and dropping of videos while editing
- It’s sensitive software that needs great attention when using it.
Built with advanced capabilities like slow motion and speeding up. The good thing about this software is that it is a professional program for novice users with a user-friendly interface.
- Quick video sharing capabilities
- User-friendly interface
- It does not provide regular updates
If you want to model, animate videos and create games, this would be your best video editing software. However, this software features limited features, although it will still trim videos add transition as well as filters. The good thing about this software is that it compatible with most platforms such as Windows, Mac, and Linux
- It features 3 D graphics
- It is compatible with the major systems like Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Its speed is slow which makes it not suitable for faster video editing.
There you have it: The best video editing software for YouTube Creators. From the information we have compiled above, we hope it will help you pick your software for your editing needs. Choose wisely and pick one that has the features you need.