Table of Contents
We have these new and latest iPhones for you and they are iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX. So which one is better among them? Here you can check out the complete difference between both of these phones. These are the two flagship models which have succeeded the previous models.
They are one of the most expensive phones which have ever been introduced by Apple. Below is the complete list of differences which are noticeably in existence in these phones.
The Difference of Displays
One of the most obvious and clear differences is present and exist between these two phones, it is about their displays:
- iPhone XS: Its display range is 5.8-inch 19.5:9 aspect ratio True Tone OLED and carries 2436 x 1125 pixels as well as 82.9% screen-to-body ratio.
- iPhone XS Max: On the other hand, the display range of this phone is 6.5-inch 19.5:9 aspect ratio True Tone OLED and comprises of 2688 x 1242 pixels along with it 84.4% screen-to-body ratio.
- So we can say that this iPhone XS Max possesses a truly monstrous kind of 6.5-inch panel. We can put this assessment in this way as well, this iPhone XS Max actually comes on the Max branding expectation. This display factor is one of the biggest reasons that you can buy this model.
- Apart from its size factor, this iPhone XS can be called a virtually identical model when compared to its bigger brother. Both of these pairs have the same and exact kind of True Tone and OLED panels and too pixel density. Both these models support Dolby Vision, HDR10 and 3D Touch so that you can enjoy watching all kind of video content.
The Difference of Design
- Talking about the design dimensions of iPhone XS, they are 143.6 x 70.9 x 7.7 mm or you can say 5.65 x 2.79 x 0.30 in and it weighs 177g (6.24 oz).
- This iPhone XS Max dimenions are 157.5 x 77.4 x 7.7 mm or 6.20 x 3.05 x 0.30 in and its weight is 208g (7.34 oz).
- Now by looking at the dimensions, we can say that the iPhone XS Max is comparatively a big phones but its weight is less. This model is identical in size as well as with respect to the weight factor to the 5.5-inch iPhone 8 Plus phone.
- Both of these new models carry an improved property with regard to IP68 water-resistant. If these phones will remain to submerge in water up to the range of three meters, then they will remain to show resistance too.
- We have seen one more subtle change in both iPhone XS and XS Max phones, it is the presence of louder external speakers and also stereo support. This time Apple has really worked hard so that it can deliver a sense of separation right between the left and right channels.
The Difference of Performance
- So how well these new class leaders perform, it is true that Apple has not ever and ever slowed down its goals and ambitions when it comes to its smartphone’s performance.
- These iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max phones have Apple A12 ‘Bionic’ chipset and works on the Six-Core CPU and Six-Core GPU and too M12 motion coprocessor, they have 4GB RAM capacity.
- There is not much difference in terms of the performance level of both of these phones. The biggest and best news about these phones are their graphics performance which leaps and increased up to 50%. The user will see 50% saving right in the area of power efficiency when these phones will not be in use and in idle condition.
- The 8-core neural engine, image signal processing, it is these improvements which shall deliver and give some tangible and genuine real-world benefits to the users. In iPhone XS and XS Max, the improvement made in software algorithms will make Face ID faster as this system is enabled by the presence of A12 chipset. More of the interesting data is also mentioned in the Top Ten Product Review.
The Difference of Battery Life
- It is quite true that the battery life of iPhones have remained stagnant and the battery span of these iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max do not seem to be much improved.
- iPhone XS runs on 2800 mAh battery and iPhone XS Max runs on 3400 mAh battery.
- iPhone XS talk time is up to 25 hours, internet usage time is up to 13 hours, video playback time is up to 15 hours and audio playback time is up to 65 hours.
- The talk time iPhone XS Max is 21 hours, 13 hours is its internet usage time and 14 hours is the playback time of this phone. Up to 60 hours is its audio playback time.
These are few of the noticeable differences which exist between iPhone XS and iPhone XS MAX.